Low chamfer contemporary permeable block paving
Brett Beta Flow permeable paving has been designed to have the same clean lines and modern aesthetics as conventional Beta paving, but with the added versatility to integrate into a SuDS scheme.
Beta Flow is ideal for use in creating a wide range of designs to enhance any project whilst the pencil edge detailing offers a great solution for integrating into modern urban designs.
- Manufactured and tested to BS EN 1338: 2003
- Install in accordance with BS 7533
- Surface permeability 3386 mm/h when tested to BS DD 229: 1996
- 3 standard colours available; others made to order
- Beta circle packs available (please note that these are not permeable)
- Complementary kerb range available
- Complementary permeable aggregates available